European Patent No. EP 2863737, European Patent No. EP 2863737, Community design 007847306
The bed bug trap is used to monitor the presence of the following insect species:
Cimex lectularius - bed bug
Traps can be used in households: hotels, dormitories, etc. The traps are made of materials that protect them from the negative influence of factors that may occur in the place of exposure, specifically moisture.
The traps have a rigid, stable construction. Special coloration of the trap interior and the presence and coloration of the perimeter of the holes in the trap vault have a positive effect on the effectiveness of attracting bed bugs. The traps should be placed on horizontal surfaces optimally within 0.5-1m radius from the nocturnal resting place, when the insects start heading towards the sleeping human. It is assumed that about 80% of the insects that threaten a sleeping person reside near the resting place, with the remaining 20% directly in the bed itself. It is recommended that traps should not be placed in areas of high dust, as this may accelerate the deactivation of the adhesive surface responsible for trapping insects and thus shorten the effective time of the trap. Used under normal conditions, traps remain effective for up to 3 months and it is recommended to replace them monthly. Traps remain effective in a temperature range of 5-45°C.
|Directions for use||A single trap monitors the presence of insects in a limited area. The average area of trap operation is: - 9m²|
|Storage||Traps do not require special storage conditions. It is recommended to protect the traps from contact with moisture.|
|Safety rules||The traps are safe products for humans, pets and the environment. Food attractant is a food substance and, if ingested, poses no threat to the health and life of humans or pets. It is advisable to store and set traps out of reach of children and pets.|
|Type of trap||
|Decoy||food attractant in the tablet|